Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Homecoming at Utah State!

So it's my senior year...yes, that means that I graduate this spring. Weird, I know. I've decided this year that I will not have any regrets. Most of my regrets from the past few years have to do with not being as involved as I would like to. For instance, I don't go to a lot of activities or volunteer for things on Ambassadors because of my school load. But I have decided that this year I am going to make up for it! Yes, that means that I'm really busy, but it's a great busyness! I'm so happy! I love being on cabinet for Ambassadors and being more involved. It's a good, healthy stress. :)

A couple of weeks ago was homecoming week. Every year homecoming week is super busy with school work and all, so this year I decided that I was going to go to all of the activities that I wanted to, no matter how busy I was. Little did I know just how busy I would be. But I did all of the things I wanted to (no regrets). I ended up pulling some really late nights studying for tests and preparing for presentations. But I lived and the tests went quite well! So here are some pictures from the fun week!

My wonderful friend, Kelsey, was Homecoming Queen!!














Street Painting




















Synchronized swimming in the parade. (Sadly, it was my first Homecoming Parade)




No regrets this year!

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Amberae said...

married life is good. i highly recommend it... : )

i cut all of my hair off. 14".. poof... vanished, gone... whoo... i'm a little light-headed...

haha..

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Amelia Chesley said...

kelli, you should blog more often!

also:

what!? you cut your hair amber? your beautiful gorgeous amazing covetable hair?

do we get to see pictures of this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home