Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lost but Happy

Why don't you want to take a shower with a Pokemon?


------Because he might Picachu.


Haha! You can thank my tenth grade students for that one! Life is going well. I have less than a month of student teaching left. Wow. And then I graduate. Wow again. In fact, I was talking with my mom about my future and realized that in a month I am going to be homeless. I have no idea where I am headed!! I thought I had a little bit of direction in my life and had finally made a decision about my future...and then of course something else got thrown into my life. So as of right now, I will be homeless. Hmm...there are worse things. And besides, I have a little tent in my trunk, that oughta do.

Teaching is going so well! I love my students. One girl, Rachelle, informed me that we have a secret handshake. It ends with us shooting our fingers at each other. So earlier this week when she finished her test she looked up at me, winked, and gave me the "shooter".

Another kid was making a PowerPoint yesterday about a genetic disorder. He asked if he should make a slide about the side effects. I told him he should. Then I watched him type "cytofects" at the top of the slide. Yes, he was serious. Man, it's the little things that make me happy.

Adam, another student, decided he and I should start a band. We'll be playing the likes of Green Day and other artists. :) Okay, probably not.

These kids are so great! I'm going to miss them a lot.

So all in all, life is good. I am excited and scared to graduate in a month. But it's such a great time in life. Where should I go? Hm...it doesn't matter! I can do whatever I want! I've made some great friends in Provo recently. Who knows...maybe I'll end up in Provo next fall. It wasn't in the plans, but who needs plans? My mom asked me recently how I was doing and all I could say was that I am "lost, but happy". Hmm...maybe the lyrics to a future song of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home